Join UB faculty and a group of your peers for informal instruction, hands-on experience and exciting discussion on a wide range of topics in culture, science and technology. Further information and registration details are contained within the links below.
- Arts in Healthcare Clinical Practice Intensive: Explore the benefits of art and creativity in the healthcare environment from July 29 to August 9. The Arts in Healthcare Summer Intensive at the University at Buffalo is designed to provide beginning and experienced arts in healthcare students and professionals with an opportunity to explore the arts in healthcare through applied theory and practice. Presented by the University at Buffalo Center for the Arts and the University of Florida Center for Arts in Healthcare Research and Education.
- College of Arts and Sciences—Culture and Writing Workshops:
- College of Arts and Sciences—Science and Technology Workshops:
- Dance Masters of America: Teacher Training School
- Dance Masters of America: Student Honors Intensive Program (SHIP)
- School of Social Work: 1- and 2-Day Workshops for Human Service Professionals
- Summer Music Education Institute: Jazz, technology, movement, pedagogy! UB Summer Music Education Institute offers tools you need to be an extraordinary music educator! We have a variety of offerings for teachers and professionals, graduate students, and undergraduate minors. Don’t miss out on an excellent opportunity to learn and network with new colleagues who share a similar passion for teaching music.