The University at Buffalo offers professional training and continuing education throughout the summer months. Further details and contact information can be found via the links below.
Training and/or Continuing Education
- Certificate Programs
- Environmental and Occupational Safety and Health Training Courses
- First Receiver Series
- OSHA Training Courses
- Millard Fillmore College
- School of Management Custom Corporate Programs: The School of Management develops customized programs to meet an organization’s specific professional development needs.
- School of Management Online Mini MBA: This program fosters an understanding of the most important functions of business and management, and builds a foundation for making sound business judgments and decisions. It is an applications-oriented program designed to provide you with a basic introduction to business and management practices. Using Web-based technology, this program provides self-paced, individualized instruction that can be taken anywhere, anytime an individual has access to a computer and the Internet.
- School of Social Work—Buffalo Niagara Summer Institute: Held July 14-25, 2014, this annual Summer Institute offers an intensive combination of one- and two-day workshops as well as one-credit MSW elective courses that can be taken on a degree or nondegree basis. Topics include trauma, addictions, child and adolescent mental health, and more.
- Singapore Institute of Management
- Special Interest and Noncredit Courses
- UB Engineering Summer Distance-Learning Offerings